Enginered by surfers for surfers this skate will take your surfing to the next stage, improve your up and down, your rail carve and your bottom turn on the tarmac, smaller size for an easier maneuvrability and for smaller guys.
28″ x 9″ deck, very low concave and low kicktail;
Canadian Maple Wood;
Clear sand grip with eva traction pad on tail;
60×40 mm Wheels.
ST 1 Trucks
Quiksilver’s ST Truck Marque 1 was designed to enable us to surf on land. Rip where others walk, flow when there isn’t any water. It’s the original and stiffest ST in our collection and relies on thrusting for speed. It has hold and will put you on edge without sending you into the concrete. It is front wheel drive like all our ST’s and rotates on the internal bearings. It was custom designed to lead our New Wave Series to the forefront of surfing skateboards and will stay there for as long as Surfers need to skate.
- Deck en arce canadiense, 28 «x 9 (muy ligero, cóncava y ligero kicktail
- Rodamientos cromados ABEC 9 (608 2RS) para optimizar la velocidad con una baja vibración y nuisance
- ST1 Truck articulado, designado para que puedas de navegar por tierra
- Grip transparente granallado con Pad EVA sobre el tail
- Ruedas moldeados en poliuretano 60 x 40 mm